Election workers have faced countless death threats in the wake of Trump’s false election claims, and Republican leaders stood by and fanned the flames. It’s time to fight for truth, for our democracy, for our future. Republican Rule: We can still stop it.
- Texas Tribune: False allegations of voter fraud in 2020 led to increased threats against Texas election workers
- NPR: ‘You Better Run’: After Trump’s False Attacks, Election Workers Faced Threats
- NBC News: Mother-daughter election workers targeted by Trump say there’s ‘nowhere’ they feel safe
- Time: ‘There is Nowhere I Feel Safe’: Jan. 6 Panel Hears From Election Officials Trump Targeted
- CBS News: Election Chief on Mounting Threats to Poll Workers Ahead of Midterms